My motto is ?I Understand You!?
It has never been so true than when I am reaching Florida Caregivers. For 7 short years I took care of my beautiful Mother until the day she passed away on January 12, 2010 at age of 93. Her last words to me that morning were "Gracias Mi Hijo" ("Thank you, my son"). That was her on Dec. 24, 2009.
As a Caregiver to a Florida HomeOwner, you must be asking yourself many questions: (from Reverse Review Aug 2011)
1) Where will my parent(s) be safest and healthiest?
2) What do(es) my parent(s) want? Several studies indicate that they want to stay in their own home as long as possible.
3) How will we, as a family communicate and make decisions?
4) How will they or we pay for Care?
It is easy to see that a Reverse Mortgage can help Florida HomeOwners with the cost of aging-in-place:
1) Allows for temporary, even repeated, stays at hospitals or nursing homes (under 1 year).
2) Ease caregiver?s efforts.
3) Pay Medical expenses.
4) Adult day care.
5) Transportation services.
6) Errand and companionship services.
7) Pay for medical alert system.
8) Upgrading the home to make it safer and healthier for them. [Check out the National Association of Home Builders for their new designation ?Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist? (CAPS)]
You should consider if a Reverse Mortgage could help your Parent(s) and the Caregiver. Call me or use the form below, and I will be happy to help you analyze the possibilities. There is no cost or obligation.
Click here for useful Caregivers' Links to Services that can help you access helpful information: