We make Senior HomeOwners and HomeBuyers Very Happy!
Refer A Friend
Advantages & FAQ
How Can I use Funds?
Documents Required HECM
HUD OR PRIVATE COUNSELING SERVICE
HELOC vs Reverse
I HAVE A REVERSE
Refinance a Reverse Presentation
60 or 61 yrs Old?
View Home Purchase Program Presentation
Docs Required HECM Purchase
HUD or PRIVATE Counseling FOR PURCHASE
Buying Home Has Reverse Mortgage
Buy New Construction Home With Reverse
Vea Presentacion Revertida
¿Necesito Un Reverse?
Ventajas y FAQ
HUD 10 Datos Importantes
¿Cuanto Dinero $?
HELOC vs Revertida
Consejeria de HUD o Privada
Documentos Requeridos HECM
TENGO UNA REVERTIDA
Folleto Hipoteca Revertida
Vea Compra Con Revertida - Presentacion
Docs Requeridos HECM COMPRA
CONSEJERIA DE HUD O PRIVADA PARA COMPRA
REALTORS Reverse PURCHASE
View REALTORS Home Purchase Presentation
View JUMBO RealtorsReverse Presentation
Are You Pre-Qualified - Apply Here
When to Refinance
Cash Out Refinance
Annual Mortgage Review
FHA Purchase and Refinance
FHA Streamline Refinance
Fixed vs. Adjustable
The Loan Process
Loan Application Info
Docs Required NATIONALS
Your FICO score
CFPB Mortgage Toolkit Brochure
Self Employed, Investors, Foreign Nationals
Self-Employed or Investor
Bank Statements Program
No Income - Investment Property
Asset Utilization Investors
Non QM Full Documents
Residents -Non Permanent
Foreign Nationals - Extranjeros
Information For Seniors English / Espanol
Senior Services Directory New
CFPB Reverse Mortgage Brochure
Medicaid / SSI
Consumer Resource Guide
Directorio Servicios a Seniors
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?